Sunday, September 4, 2011

July 9, 2011.


They say, 'tis every girl's dream (consciously or subconsciously) to get married to the man she truly loves.

Once upon a time, I did have that dream too and on the 27th year of my existence, it finally came true. :)

JULY 9, 2011. That magical day. 

Never mind that it rained so hard, that it was all wet and muddy (well, what can I expect, July's indeed a month of downpour)...

Never mind that the traffic was so congested that I, along with my photo and video team, had difficulty in travelling from hotel to church, thus the sacrament had to start 30 minutes late...

Never mind that during the reception, we weren't able to go to all 30 tables to have photos taken with all our special guests as we were already called onstage for the production number...

Never mind that our beautiful cake was left at home and my father had to return to get it while the program was ongoing...

Never mind that there were lots of bloopers that only my OC self had taken note of.

Yes, I don't mind now all the factors which could have turned our wedding into a nightmarish memory especially upon seeing this wonderful evidence of people having fun and laughing their hearts out.


by Verjube Photographics



JULY 9, 2011. 
A not so ordinary day. 
A day which defied customs and norms. 
A day worth reminiscing. 
A Rated DG day.


Let me take you back to where it all began, let me put into account the progression and let me acknowledge dearly everybody who made that very special day possible.


DG. 
Definitely Great.    


Donald and Golda.                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment